SEO and SMM Alerts- 8/5/11 Edition
Yep- that’s right! Our trip to the Emmys was a success! Nick won an Emmy for Director Post Production! I’ve only had a chance to upload a few photos from the trip (more to come) but you can check them by clicking the link below.
Click here ==> Lindsay’s Emmy Album
Feel free to leave a comment too!
Enjoy this week’s alerts!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 8/5/11 Edition
- Create compelling videos
- Make your video findable
- Brand your YouTube channel
- Use annotations to build subscribers
- Post a bulletin and alert your friends and subscribers
- Use YouTube Ads
- Leverage other social media platforms
- Review YouTube insights for more insights
- Produce unique, dynamic, and authoritative content.
- Utilize long-tail keywords
- Optimize met tags
- Run a blog
- Optimize for local search results
- Invest n an SEO and user- friendly domain
- Analyze your competitors
- Use content as a platform to build links
- Set realistic goals
- Invest in social media marketing
Link Building for Ecommerce Sites- Targeting the Right Anchor Text (although realy this is applicable to any site).
- Download your organic keyword report from Google Analytics
- Remove keywords without significance
- Remove poorly converting keywords
- Get difficulty scores and search volumes
- Get ranking data
- Prioritize your link building efforts