SEO and SMM Alerts- 6/29/12 Edition
We’re in the middle of our Consumer’s Advocate TV Shoot, but as promised I wanted to make sure I got this out to you today!
Hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July next week! Eric and I are headed over to the beach on Tuesday to spend it with our families.
Enjoy this week’s alerts!
Weekly WordPress Plugin: Social Slider
The Social Slider plugin display on your blog an expandable box, which has links to your profiles in different social sites.
Twitter has just launched a number of new features to boost usability!
- Find Out the Week’s Top Twitter Stories
- Discover the Top Tweets of the Week
- Get Tailored Trends From Twitter
- Get Follow Suggestions in Your Inbox
- Expand Tweets in Your Stream
This quick read gives TONS of useful information to help you better understand SEO and Social Media Marketing!
- Get an Onsite SEO Audit
- Register your brand name on the major social channels
- Distribute content via your social channels
- Display your social media "connect" buttons on every page of your website
- Enable your visitors to easily share your content with social media "share" buttons
- Build your email list
- Get on the Pinterest bandwagon
- Publish awesome content on your blog (lots of it!)
- Start an SEO link building campaign
- Author guest blog posts
This article gives you step-by-step instructions for installing and using the new Facebook Plugin for your WordPress blog!
Learn how to connect on LinkedIn!
These are some great ideas of ways to improve your online business!
- Use Facebook Apps Strategically to Guide Users
- Use Playlists on YouTube
- Use the Right Conversational Style on Twitter
- Let Your Audience Share Ownership of Your Products
- Engage Your Audience with Social Media Integration
If you’re looking to grow your business with social promotions, here are eight tips to enhance your next social media campaign!
- Running a Facebook Promotion Requires an App
- Twitter Promotions Must Provide Rules Disclosure
- Beware of the Lottery
- 4.Make it Easy for Users to Share
- Regularly Promote Your Contest
- Amplify Your Message Through Partners
- Prime the Pump
- Think Twice Before Relying Solely on the Court of Public Opinion
If you’re frustrated with your current website, or just looking for a little help, we’re now offering website reviews for only $295 (normally $495)! If you’re interested in learning more please email Kristin@CelebritySites.com.