SEO and SMM Alerts- 6/22/12 Edition
Hope you’ve had a great week! I just want to thank you for all the love and support I have felt this past week- I LOVE hearing all your wedding stories! Thank you for the well wishes and yes, I promise to post pictures after the wedding (July 27).
It’s busy as usual around our office; we’re gearing up for another TV shoot next week, but I promise to break away to send you the alert. 🙂
Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy this week’s alert!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 6/22/12 Edition
WordPress Plugin: IQ Testimonials
This Plugin gives you the ability to manage testimonials on your website! You can add pictures to them and allow users submit their testimonial where it waits for your approval!
A Picture can tell a thousand words… and grow your business!
- Determine Your Business Goals
- Know Your Audience
- Create a Hook for Your Photos
- Build a Story Around Your Product
- Extend Your Business Brand
- Protect Your Intellectual Property
- Optimize Photos for Search
- Expand Your Photo Presence
- Give Your Photos Legs by Making them Shareable
- Engage Prospects, Customers and the Public in Your Efforts
- Promote Your Photos
- Test Other Photo-Centric Social Media Venues
- Measure Your Photos’ Results
We all know that it takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, but you can lose it in a minute. This goes for your online reputation too!
Check out how these B2B businesses are using Pinterest. Learn their techniques for your business!
- Use Infographics
- Use Ebooks, Guides, and Write Papers
- Engage Your Fans
- Display Your Products
- Display Your Word Culture
- Pin Brand-Related Images
- Show That Your Serve Your Community
Learn how to use Facebook Timeline to your advantage!
- Pin a Post
- Highlight a Post
- Create Milestones
Learn how your website content can be turned into useful call to actions!
This article paints a clear picture as to WHY syndication is key when it comes to growing readership!
It is never too late to get started with social media, this is a great article to point you in the right direction!
- Find Your Community
- Choose Which Networks Work Best for You
- Focus Your Efforts