SEO and SMM Alerts- 5/25/12 Edition
Hope you have wonderful plans for Memorial Day Weekend! Eric and I are off to join the rest of our families at the beach. Although it can be hard for me to actually take a break from work, the beach is one place that I can relax!
Enjoy your long weekend and this week’s alerts!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 5/25/12 Edition
TagGator is an auto tagging plugin, Just write enter a few keywords representing your contents, TagGator will automatically scan your posts for these keywords, and tag them according to the results.
The Penguin update made it clear that knowing SEO basics are a must! This article gives you the steps necessary to have a successful SEO strategy!
- Understand your link profile
- Learn what makes a good link
- Map out your crawl path
- Know about every page type and noindex the low value ones
- Almost never change your URLs
- Setup SEO monitoring
- Embrace inbound marketing
This article will give you six easy tips to make sure you are getting the most out of your Facebook ad investment!
- Do your research
- Use your image well
- Craft your sponsored story post
- Split test your efforts
- Watch your results
- Get on the list for Facebook offers
This is a must read! All the great SEO advice in the world can be ineffective unless you understand these key terms!
We all know that content is king when ranking on the internet; but, what about your images? Read this article and find out how your images can improve online traffic for your business!
Here are 5 simple tools to boost your Twitter marketing efforts!
- Make your Tweets live longer
- Discover the best Twitter content for your business
- SocialBro –Prodives powerful Twitter analytics
- Connect Twitter to your other social activities
- Find the best time to Tweet to reach more followers