SEO and SMM Alerts- 12/9/11 Edition
Sorry I missed last week’s alert, I was in San Diego filming our Meet the Experts show with Arielle Ford. And even though I have been stuck in bed for the last two days with a terrible cold… I wanted to make sure I got this week’s alert out to you!
I cannot believe it’s already December! It’s going to be Christmas before we know it, and I am completely not ready! Hopefully this cold will subside soon and I’ll be able to decorate the house and finish my Christmas shopping 🙂
Enjoy this week’s alerts! And if you’re like me and not ready for Christmas yet- good luck!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 12/9/11 Edition
Here’s some things you’ll learn:
- How to more quickly build deeper relationships with prospects
- How to increase your referrals
- How to drive customers to your business
- Why you need to embrace today’s online tools
- Show them the real you
- Pick one thing and do it really well
- Turn your Facebook into a lead-generating machine
- Invest in a great Twitter design
- Bring your company onto video
- Learn how to master video marketing
- Monitor your client and prospects
- Give away the secret sauce
- Develop the right "mix"
- Establish trust with your readers
- Determine where your blog fits into the competitive landscape
- Test the revenue waters
- Be prepared to let go
Yesterday, Twitter launched Brand Pages for businesses; here are 4 business benefits of Twitter’s redesign:
- Larger, Customizable Header Images
- Featured Tweet
- Separating @replies from @mentions
- Embedded Tweets
- Your SEO wins are short-lived
- Your content sounds like it was written by an SEO expert from 1999.
- Your search strategy doesn’t consider search terms with competitiveness and conversions in mind.
- Your search strategy doesn’t consider social media a crucial part.
- Your search strategy is not actively trying to build inbound links.
- Your search strategy harps on design.
- SEO efforts aren’t being comprehensively tracked.
- Use Questions to Generate Blog Post Content Ideas
- Develop Clear Marketing Personas Based on Prospect Questions
- Gather Quick Marketing Campaign Feedback
- Identify Industry Influencers
- Identify Potential Guest Bloggers
- Kill Content Jargon
- Become a LinkedIn Expert