SEO and SMM Alerts- 12/30/11 Edition
Wow! What a year 2011 has been and I cannot believe that it’s over!
This year has been the best year of my life; business is good, a new little edition was born into the family (my niece on October 11th) and I GOT ENGAGED!!!
Yep- Eric and I are engaged! He made Christmas extra special this year and asked me to marry him on Christmas morning, in the midst of happy sobs, I said YES! Although no date is set yet, it will be 2012 for sure and we couldn’t be happier!
Enjoy this week’s alerts and here’s to a happy and prosperous 2012!
Happy New Year!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 12/30/11 Edition
- Social Selling will go mainstream
- Companies will use Facebook as a sales channel
- Sales executives will adopt big data
- Customer engagement becomes a top priority
- Outside sales reps will use iPads
- Most sales tools will move to the cloud
- Sales and marketing will converge
- More companies will offer free trials
Here are a couple things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to extend your reach with content
- Why you should blog about the cost of your products and services
- How to convert your content into sales
- How content makes your customers "sales-ready"
- Why story is important for your business
- Personalize your page URL
- Craft an eye-catching mini-bio for your hovercard
- Create a great first impression
- Promote your Google + Page
- Create a suggested circles list
- Leverage photos to connect with your audience
- Establish your presence and wait for your audience
- Get to know your audience on Google+
- Use brand micro-circles for repeat bsuiness
- Capitalize on Google+ search to show you’re there
- Use Google+ hangouts to communicate with customers
- Join other’s hangouts
- Use the right tools
- Schedule content at the right time
- Diversity content across social media sites
- Stay true to your social media roots
- Like Button
- Sent Button
- Activity Feed
- Like Box
- Login Button
- Live Stream
This article discusses 8 ways to go beyond the content of your e-newsletter or event your print newsletter to dramatically increase the reach of your content to prospective customers.
- Unique visitors
- New vs. Repeat visitors
- Traffic Sources
- Referring URLS
- Most/Least Popular Pages
- Indexed Pages
- Landing Page Conversion Rate
- Bounce Rate