SEO and SMM Alerts- 11/11/11 Edition
Hope you have had a great week!
Have you ever just been in “go” mode and not looked at the time and then all the sudden looked up and saw that it was 5 o’clock?! Wow! Where did today go?!
Things are a little hectic around here (I feel like they always are! lol) but this week especially as we were busy moving into new offices and getting everything “show” ready for our Meet the Expert TV Shoot on Monday in our office with Brian Tracy!
Hope all is well with you and please excuse my short note this week… but trust that the alerts below are good! 🙂
As always- please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you!
Have a great weekend and Go Gators! 🙂
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 11/11/11 Edition
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to use Facebook to capitalize on reaching local markets
- Why you need to build a critical mass for successful Facebook marketing
- Why you need to leverage the existing friends your business already has
- How to know whether the Facebook fans you have are a worthwhile investment
- How social lead generation is different
- What analytics you need to track social lead generation
- What you can learn from communication problems already encountered on email marketing
- Pinterest (my new personal FAV!)
- Create great ads with powerful copy and relevant images
- Target your ads to a specific audience
- Split-test different variations of your campaign
- Budgets and bidding- spend your money strategically
- Measure the performance of your ads
Some of these are really crazy… here are a few of my fav:
- Over 80% of all Americans use a social network
- Nearly 23% of online time is spent on a social network
- More than half of Facebook users log in every day- that’s more than 400 million people
- 51% of Facebook users and 64% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from the brands they follow.
- Become a resource
- Offer your services, free
- Make your fan page a complete knowledge hub
What does this mean? "As a website owner, you lose visibility into which keywords a person logged into Google.com searched for before they arrived at your website."
- · Personalized event recommendations
- · Better search and visibility
- · Networking recommendations