SEO and SMM Alert- 1/7/11 Addition
I hope this week has been the start of what will be a very prosperous year for you!
…as you can see by my complete late start at sending this, for some reason I have been a day off ALL week this week. Totally thought it was Thursday until just a bit ago! Oops! J
Anyway, enjoy this week’s alerts! Including my latest article "6 Important Factors to Consider When Creating a Business Blog"
Lindsay’s SEO and SMM Alert- 1/7/11 Addition
- Who Writes
- Marketing and Promotion
- Monetization and Profit Generation
- Overall Design and Brand Establishment
- Direction and Purpose
- Gilt Groupe
- Identify the Best Group Opportunities
- Target the Most Popular Discussions in Each Group
- Start Your Own Decision
- Follow Up and Follow Through
- Start Your Own Group
And no, it’s not Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube…
Check out the top 30 social media experts and their #1 social media prediction for 2011!
Definitely some great tools- check them out!
"To help make your blogging software decision easier, we’ve highlighted 11 essential features that a business blogging software tool should offer in terms of blogging functionality, analytics functionality, and support/expertise."
"To help businesses combat these challenges, we have written a 30-page ebook that outlines 13 common blogging mistakes and offers step-by-step advice on how to fix each one."
In this 30-page complimentary ebook you will learn how to:
- Integrate your blog with your main website
- Publish the right kind (and amount) of content
- Optimize your blog to rank high in search engines
- Use your blog for lead generation
- Use analytics to improve your blog
"It allows you to spin your blog content on a post by post, page by page, or bulk basis (all posts).
What’s it good for?
How about auto spinning and updating your content every 2 months in order to remain fresh in the eyes of the search engines."