SEO and SMM Alert- 11/9/12 Edition
Well, I didn’t wind up going to Nashville after all. With the changes happening around our office, I stayed back to make sure some things got take care of this week. So that means my travel season has come to and end (YES!).
It’s been a crazy week here in our D+N offices, but we’re getting things done!
Enjoy this week’s alert!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 11/9/12 Edition
Weekly WordPress Plugin: Facebook Like Button for WordPress
Allow people to Like your Facebook business page directly from your website!
How to Set Up Your Company in Bing Business Portal
Get the step-by-step process here on how to optimize your business for local SEO on Bing.
- Audience Inclusion
- Engage Outside of YouTube
- Consider Personality vs. Brand
- Solicit Ideas, Encourage Ownership
- Meet Your Audience in the Real World
- Host a Live Google Hangout
- Thank Your Ambassadors
Email Marketing – the New Mobile Marketing
This article has great updates and tips on email marketing for smartphones.
Content Creation: Elements of Successful Content
Learn how to create effective and interesting content for blogs, social media, infographics and videos.
- Make sure all your links work
- Avoid annoying grammar and spelling mistakes
- Give credit where credit is due
- Don’t be lazy – tag your post
- Optimize your images