SEO and SMM Alert- 10/5/12 Edition
Well unfortunately, my travel schedule didn’t work out as planned and I missed out on Cali trip #2 to San Diego to shoot our TV show with Brian Tracy. Instead, I came home with a very unwelcome take-home gift from the Summit… the flu!
Short and simple this week- because back to bed for me!
Enjoy this week’s alert!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 10/5/12 Edition
Weekly WordPress Plugin: WP-Polls
Create polls and boost customer interaction! This could also help you gain valuable insight to the preferences and desires of your target market.
Using Search Engines to Connect with New Local Customers
How can you compete on Google against large companies with deep pockets? This article offers an idea for local businesses to find local customers.
- Not connecting at all
- Not responding to Feedback
- Not sharing their content
- Not allowing others to share their content
- Not considering it as a benefit
- How does your mobile audience behave on your site?
- Where does your site appear in mobile search results?
- How does your audience use mobile search?
- How does your site render on mobile devices?
- What content and products are you offering to your mobile audience?
- Do you have the technical capacity to develop a mobile site?
- What type of mobile site do you need?
SEO & the Dawn of Visual Social Media
This article notes the latest SEO and social media advice according to CEO of WebmasterWorld and PubCon founder Brett Tabke.
The State of Social Media Complaining [Infographic]
Check out these valuable statistics about responding to customer complaints on social media.
New Study from LinkedIn Shows How User Mindset Affects Social Media Marketing
Utilize the latest findings in psychological research to inform your social media marketing approach.
If you’re frustrated with your current website, or just looking for a little help, we’re now offering website reviews for only $295 (normally $495)! If you’re interested in learning more please email firstname.lastname@example.org