Make Your Social Media Graphics Stand Out With GIFs
Ad-supported web-based tools are giving web marketers have more free resources to create compelling content than any point in the history of the internet.
With sites such Online-image-editor.com, GIPHY.com and MakeaGif.com, you can add animated elements to your graphics and/or jpgs. Below is an example of an image that was enhanced with an animated GIF without any cost for the user.
HOW TO ADD ANIMATED GIF TEXT TO AN EXISTING IMAGE OR GRAPHIC
- Visit FlamingText.com/Animated-Logos and select 1 of the 12 animated text GIFs you prefer. (Hundreds of fonts are available for each GIF)
- Enter the text you want to animate. (E.G. – “Free Estimate”) and Download the GIF.
- Visit Online-image-editor.com , select the JPG or PNG of the image or graphic where you will add your animated text GIF.
- Click the “Convert to GIF” option.
- Click “Upload.”
- Click the “Wizards” tab add the top of the editor.
- Click the “Overlay image” option.
- Upload the animated text GIF you created on FlamingText.com
- Click “Apply.”
- Click “Save.”
Congrats. You now have animated text that will appear over your graphic.
HOW TO POST YOUR ANIMATED GIF ON FACEBOOK
- Go to Giphy.com.
- Upload your GIF.
- Click the “Advanced” Tab.
- Highlight and Copy the Link in the field “GIF Download.”
- Paste the GIF download link on your Facebook status and wait for the GIF link to upload.
- Enter any status text and click post.