SEO and SMM Alerts- 9/9/11 Edition
Posted Friday, September 9th, 2011 by Lindsay Dicks
Hope you have had a wonderful (short) week and have recovered from a long (hopefully, fun filled) labor-day weekend!
It’s been busy around our office this week as we’re making final arrangements for our Best-Sellers Summit and Gala at the end of October in Hollywood, Ca. My desk is beautifully covered with menu selections and AV orders
Did you take me up on the YouTube product from Lewis last week? I hear many of you did and were very happy with the results, so I hope you didn’t miss out
I haven’t asked in a while… and since these weekly emails are for YOU, to help you grown your online presence. I wanted to see if there was any other helpful information you would like to see in these weekly alerts? Anything I can do differently to help you? I always welcome feedback to make these emails more useful for you, so if there is something- please let me know!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and as my 3-year-old niece says… “Happy Go Gator Day!” (That’s what she calls football… because in her mind- there is no other team lol. Ahhhhh brainwashing starts early in our family!)
Enjoy this week’s alerts!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 9/9/11 Edition
The Ultimate Facebook Marketing Cheat Sheet
Here are 30 tips and tricks for MASTERING Facebook Marketing.
Facebook Begins Testing Friend filters in News Feeds
New changes on Facebook aimed at making the content within the News Feed more relevant
7 Tips to Increase Your Blog Comments
- Check your blog comments settings
- Ask for comments
- Write a blog comment policy
- Provide comment instructions
- Respond to comments
- Make people feel good about their comments
- Build community with your replies
7 Ways to Get Noticed on Facebook with Facebook Feed Optimization
“Did you know that 90% of the people who click your Facebook fan page don’t come back to your Facebook page? They are more likely to read your content in their own Facebook news feed IF you know how to make sure it shows up there…” Check out this video to learn 7 ways to get noticed!
Yes, You Really Can Build Links with Twitter
Check out this video for 8 tips to how YES you really can build good SEO links of Twitter.
How to Use Twitter Hashtags to Generate Event Marketing Buzz
- Keep it brief
- Create it early
- Be strategic
“It’s always scary changing your website even when you know you need an update. Lots of times you feel like you are on an island and the people developing your website could care less if they respond to your concerns or not. Not only did Lindsay and her staff stay in constant contact with me through the entire process, they responded immediately to each question, and improved on my own ideas for the site. They thought of things that I would have never considered and have also taken my haphazard social media postings and formed a consistent strategy that is sure to blow the doors off anything I have done before. I feel like I have gotten many times over my money’s worth already. Thanks Lindsay and team!”
-Dr. Chris Griffin, Ripley, MS, The Capacity Academy
Like any vehicle, it will run smoothly if
and only if
1) the right fuel is used, 2) you make it a priority to maintain it, 3) and you have a great mechanic! As a business owner, having your team in place is critical to success. I was happy with my original website; giving birth to it was a process. But after a while, as it grows so do your needs. You change or your brand changes. It was not a coincidence that I met Lindsay Dicks from Celebrity Sites; it was time…call it synchronicity at work. I had been rethinking my website and needed to delegate more of what I was choosing not to do regarding social media and web maintenance. I have never been so impressed by their professionalism, dedication or follow-through. They are there at a moments notice to work through my questions, my ideas or concerns. I give them straight A pluses. They have me for LIFE.
- Sallie Felton, Life Coach/Transition Specialist, International Talk Radio Host
#1 Best Selling Author, IF I’M SO SMART, WHY CAN’T I GET RID OF THIS CLUTTER?
Want to hear Ka-ching again?
Well, if your website’s dead, not making money and you don’t how to fix it – good news, there’s an answer.
Call Lindsay Dicks and her staff at CelebritySites!
They simply know the ’stuff’ you and I don’t – important ’stuff’ that actually works, creating a website that gets the phone to ring… and online sales to grow!
So, humble yourself, just a little
, like we did, and let these guys replace or revitalize your old billboard
type website with a dynamic marketing platform one that’s designed to ‘pull’ in sales in a completely different way.
It’s more than a website – it’s a complete, pedal to the metal, marketing strategy! And, it’s more than worth the little ’shot’ to the ego.
One last thing…forget generalities – check this out! Our site was basically ‘dead in the water’ until Lindsay and her gang turned it into an interest grabbing, marketing platform.
NOW, we enjoy 1st page ranking
on, not one, but THREE of our main keywords. Our website went from an online brochure to a virtual “living, breathing, marketing machine!
Yeah, we like the folks at CelebritySites.com a lot. YOU will too!
- Daniel J. Liebrecht Clean Guru LLC
“Thanks for everything! We’re crushing last year’s numbers, already. Thanks for helping us spread the word!”
-Neill Foshee, Senior Equity Advisor, Hidden Wealth System
I love working with you guys. FB, blogs, articles, Google +, new website etc…
You don’t mess around!
- Jeff Rebarcak / Speaker, Author, Mentor, Doctor