SEO and SMM Alerts- 6/29/12 Edition
Posted Friday, June 29th, 2012 by Lindsay Dicks
We’re in the middle of our Consumer’s Advocate TV Shoot, but as promised I wanted to make sure I got this out to you today!
Hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July next week! Eric and I are headed over to the beach on Tuesday to spend it with our families.
Enjoy this week’s alerts!
Weekly Wordpress Plugin: Social Slider
The Social Slider plugin display on your blog an expandable box, which has links to your profiles in different social sites.
5 New Twitter Features to Enhance Your Experience
Twitter has just launched a number of new features to boost usability!
- Find Out the Week’s Top Twitter Stories
- Discover the Top Tweets of the Week
- Get Tailored Trends From Twitter
- Get Follow Suggestions in Your Inbox
- Expand Tweets in Your Stream
Top 10 Most Important SEO & Social Media Marketing Tactics
This quick read gives TONS of useful information to help you better understand SEO and Social Media Marketing!
- Get an Onsite SEO Audit
- Register your brand name on the major social channels
- Distribute content via your social channels
- Display your social media “connect” buttons on every page of your website
- Enable your visitors to easily share your content with social media “share” buttons
- Build your email list
- Get on the Pinterest bandwagon
- Publish awesome content on your blog (lots of it!)
- Start an SEO link building campaign
- Author guest blog posts
How to Use the New Facebook Plugin for WordPress Blogs: A Complete Guide
This article gives you step-by-step instructions for installing and using the new Facebook Plugin for your WordPress blog!
How to Connect With Influencers on LinkedIn
Learn how to connect on LinkedIn!
5 Ways Online Businesses are Succeeding With Social Media
These are some great ideas of ways to improve your online business!
- Use Facebook Apps Strategically to Guide Users
- Use Playlists on YouTube
- Use the Right Conversational Style on Twitter
- Let Your Audience Share Ownership of Your Products
- Engage Your Audience with Social Media Integration
8 Tips For Running Social Media Promotions
If you’re looking to grow your business with social promotions, here are eight tips to enhance your next social media campaign!
- Running a Facebook Promotion Requires an App
- Twitter Promotions Must Provide Rules Disclosure
- Beware of the Lottery
- 4.Make it Easy for Users to Share
- Regularly Promote Your Contest
- Amplify Your Message Through Partners
- Prime the Pump
- Think Twice Before Relying Solely on the Court of Public Opinion
If you’re frustrated with your current website, or just looking for a little help, we’re now offering website reviews for only $295 (normally $495)! If you’re interested in learning more please email Kristin@CelebritySites.com.
- SEO and SMM Alerts- 6/22/12 Edition
- 06/26/12 Tuesday Training: How to Install a WordPress Plugin
- SEO and SMM Alerts- 6/1/12 Edition
- SEO and SMM Alerts- 5/25/12 Edition
- SEO and SMM Alert- 12/10/10 Additio
Like any vehicle, it will run smoothly if
and only if
1) the right fuel is used, 2) you make it a priority to maintain it, 3) and you have a great mechanic! As a business owner, having your team in place is critical to success. I was happy with my original website; giving birth to it was a process. But after a while, as it grows so do your needs. You change or your brand changes. It was not a coincidence that I met Lindsay Dicks from Celebrity Sites; it was time…call it synchronicity at work. I had been rethinking my website and needed to delegate more of what I was choosing not to do regarding social media
and web maintenance. I have never been so impressed by their professionalism, dedication or follow-through. They are there at a moments notice to work through my questions, my ideas or concerns. I give them straight A pluses. They have me for LIFE.
- Sallie Felton, Life Coach/Transition Specialist, International Talk Radio Host
#1 Best Selling Author, IF I’M SO SMART, WHY CAN’T I GET RID OF THIS CLUTTER?
“It’s always scary changing your website even when you know you need an update. Lots of times you feel like you are on an island and the people developing your website could care less if they respond to your concerns or not. Not only did Lindsay and her staff stay in constant contact with me through the entire process, they responded immediately to each question, and improved on my own ideas for the site. They thought of things that I would have never considered and have also taken my haphazard social media
postings and formed a consistent strategy that is sure to blow the doors off anything I have done before. I feel like I have gotten many times over my money’s worth already. Thanks Lindsay and team!”
-Dr. Chris Griffin, Ripley, MS, The Capacity Academy
Wow, you really know what you are doing & I am impressed! CelebritySites took my dead website & literally brought it to life! I never realized what I was missing until my site was completely revamped! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Traci Bild
“The online world is a great place to make money and gain notoriety but it can be a tremendous waste of resources if you don’t have the right team working with you. When my previous consulting company was charging me outrageous prices and failing to deliver time and time again, I turned to Celebrity Sites®. Since then my online campaigns have turned around 180 degrees! Its great having Celebrity Sites® on my team, helping me grow my business and my profits. Don’t wait until its too late, call them today. Trust me, you can’t afford to wait!”
- Chris Hurn, President & CEO, Mercantile Capital Corporation®
Want to hear Ka-ching again?
Well, if your website’s dead, not making money and you don’t how to fix it – good news, there’s an answer.
Call Lindsay Dicks and her staff at CelebritySites!
They simply know the ’stuff’ you and I don’t – important ’stuff’ that actually works, creating a website that gets the phone to ring… and online sales to grow!
So, humble yourself, just a little
, like we did, and let these guys replace or revitalize your old billboard
type website with a dynamic marketing platform one that’s designed to ‘pull’ in sales in a completely different way.
It’s more than a website – it’s a complete, pedal to the metal, marketing strategy! And, it’s more than worth the little ’shot’ to the ego.
One last thing…forget generalities – check this out! Our site was basically ‘dead in the water’ until Lindsay and her gang turned it into an interest grabbing, marketing platform.
NOW, we enjoy 1st page ranking
on, not one, but THREE of our main keywords. Our website went from an online brochure to a virtual “living, breathing, marketing machine!
Yeah, we like the folks at CelebritySites.com a lot. YOU will too!
- Daniel J. Liebrecht Clean Guru LLC