We’re back from a VERY successful Kentucky Derby Mastermind last week! We had a FABULOUS time at the Derby, and got to spend so great time with Dan Kennedy. Pictures to come soon!
Next week we gear up for another TV Shoot in our office with John Spencer Ellis!
Enjoy this week’s alerts!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 5/11/12 Edition
Penguins, Pandas and Panic at the Zoo
Haven’t heard about the “penguin update.” Check out this article on what you can do if you were affected, and better yet, how not to be affected by yet another Google algorithm change!
5 Tips to Build and Grow Your LinkedIn Network
- Update your status frequently and consistently
- Build connections constantly
- Be strategic about when you are active on LinkedIn
- Join and actively participate in LinkedIn groups
- What you share matters
Google Analytics Adds Social Reports
New reports that help you measure the impact of your Social Media Marketing!
4 Content Techniques That Will Improve SEO & Sales
- Do your best work above the fold
- Keywords + USP = Conversion Heading
- Bullet Points- your friend for advantages and internal links
- Call the Reader to action and complete the sale/inquiry/download
19 Ways to Build Relationships with Blog Comments
Looking for ways to increase your Blog comments and interacted more with your readers? Check out this article!
5 Ways Social Media Can Increase Your Revenue from Existing Customers
- Give customers incentives for making more frequent purchases
- Give customers a reason to spend more at each purchase
- Combine email marketing offers
- Educate your customers about your other products and services
- Provide consistent value
20 Simple Ways to Boost Blog Subscribers
Another great article on how to boost subscribers, check it out!
How Online Video Can Grow Your Business and Your Brand
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How you can use video to create a competitive advantage
- Advice on how you can create quality video on a small budget
- How to use videos at an event
- A key way to get more video views
- How to integrate video into your social media strategy
13 Sloppy Mistakes You’re Making With Your Calls-to-Action
Are you making these mistakes? They’re easy to make! Check out this simple checklist to make sure you’re not making them!
The 6-Step SEO Audit Every Marketer Should Conduct
- Check your meta descriptions
- Review your page title
- Optimize your H1 tags
- Make images more user/search friendly with alt text
- Optimize the anchor text of your links
- Leverage calls-to action