After a wonderful wedding and honeymoon I am back in the office and back to our regularly scheduled program! It you’re interested in some pictures- you can check my Facebook page. Unfortunately, I have not received the official wedding photographer photos yet; but, I did post some that I have gotten from other people. I will post more photos as soon as I have them!
Enjoy this week’s alert! Have a great weekend!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 8/10/12 Edition
Weekly Wordpress Plugin: Publish to Schedule
Craft your posts whenever it is most convenient for you, and then schedule your posts to go out whenever you like! With Publish to Schedule you can provide your readers with content throughout their week without worrying about finding the time to sign in to WordPress everyday!
7 Ways to Prospect for New Customers With LinkedIn
LinkedIn can be a useful tool for finding prospective clients online to grow your business!
- Develop Connections and Meet Second-Degree Connections
- Watch the Newsfeed for Warm Relationships
- Jump on Recommendations and Get Introduced
- Mine LinkedIn Groups and LinkedIn Answers for New Business
- Hunt for Prospects with Advanced Search
- Map the Target Company
- Reach Decision-Makers
7 WordPress Plugins to Grow Your Email Subscribers
Here are seven great WordPress plugins to grow your email subscribers and allow you to focus on delivering great content to your readers!
- Pippity Customized Popups
- Use Hellobar to Grab Your Audience’s Attention
- Just Say “Thank You” With Comment Redirect
- Make it Very Easy to Subscribe With WP-Leads
- Create Clear and Effective Calls to Action With OptinSkin
- Gravity Forms Builds Lead Generation Forms in a Snap
- Sharing Is Caring
How to Make Customer Experience the Heart of Your Internet Marketing Strategy
Be relevant. Be constant. Be Iterative. Read this article to find out how to make your customer’s experience the main focus of your Internet marketing strategy.
How to Create Marketing Emails Both Readers AND Inboxes Love
Using emails to market your business is a must! But, does it ever feel like it’s impossible to make your readers and their inboxes happy? Find out how to find a balance!
Writing for Pinterest
This article is short and sweet, but contains some great tips on how to successfully write content for Pinterest!
3 Ways to Use Social Media to Improve Your Search Rankings
This article explains how Google changes are making social media more important and what you can do about it!
- Use Social Networks to Generate Strong Content Ideas
- Encourage Backlink Building Via Social Media Presence
- Build a Social Media Following to Reduce Reliance on Natural Search Traffic
If you’re frustrated with your current website, or just looking for a little help, we’re now offering website reviews for only $295 (normally $495)! If you’re interested in learning more please email firstname.lastname@example.org