Merry (early) Christmas!!
As we get ready to shut our offices for a few days, I just wanted to take a second to thank you for your support this year. It’s always nice to hear the wonderful comments and encouragement that I receive after I send out my weekly email. All of them are truly appreciated.
I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends!
Enjoy this week’s alert
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 12/21/12 Edition
Weekly Wordpress Plugin: All in One SEO Pack
WordPress SEO plugin to automatically optimize your WordPress blog for Search Engines
Google+ Communities – What you need to know!
Could your company use Google+ Communities?
Google+ Communities allow you to collaborate with others on topics you’re passionate about. And it’s a great opportunity for marketers to network, engage and build the businesses they support.
Fun Facebook Page Examples to Spark Your Creativity
Are you looking for creative ways to engage your Facebook fans? Do you need some fresh ways to infuse fun into the Facebook experience? This article will examine nine Facebook pages that bring excitement to their Facebook pages
7 Common SEO myths to Throw Out the Winder Immediately
- Myth #1: We Must Rank Number One
- Myth #2: Keywords Need to Be an Exact Match
- Myth #3: Social Media & SEO Aren’t Related at All
- Myth #4: The H1 Is the Most Important On-Page
- Myth #5: Microsites and Other Domains I Own That Link or Redirect Back to My Site Will Help My SEO
- Myth #6: More Links Is Better Than More Content
- Myth #7: SEO Is Not a Usability Issue
Preparing for the New LinkedIn Design: How to Optimize Your Page and Profile
Are you wondering how the new LinkedIn design will impact your personal profile and business page?