SEO and SMM Alert- 11/2/12 Edition
Posted by Lindsay Dicks
I cannot believe we are into November already! And I donít know about where you live, but where our office is located Christmas is ALREADY going up! It will be here before we know it and so will the New Year. Not sure if Iím ready for all of that yet!
Before the New Year is here, if there is anything that we can help you with your website needs- donít hesitate to ask!
Enjoy this weekís alert!
Lindsayís FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 11/2/12 Edition
Weekly Wordpress Plugin: Social Login
Encourage client interaction by allowing your customers to comment on your blog posts through their social media sites
Can Private People Really Have a Social Brand on Facebook?
This post gives great tips on how to strike the delicate balance between private and public for business professionals in todayís social media.
How to Find Blogging Inspiration & 20 Blogging Ideas
- Look at current trends, extrapolate them, and make a prediction for the future of your industry.
- Find a current topic of debate and express your own, new, different view on the issue.
- Make a list of common myths and misconceptions about your industry and debunk them.
- Compare the old and new ways of conducting your business
- Do a comparison of your national market to markets abroad.
- Check Digg, StumbleUpon and Quora to find out whatís most popular right now, and what questions people are seeking answers to. Then provide the information they want on your blog.
Getting your business on Yelp
This author interviewed a Yelp Community Manager to learn more about the increasing importance of business listings on the site.
Email Marketing is Alive and Well
Are email marketing campaigns effective? These statistics say YES.
Facebook SEO and BeastRank: 12 Potential Ranking Factors for the Upcoming Facebook Search Engine
As Facebook continues to privately develop a search engine, business owners need to be aware of just how much weight their social media participation will begin to carry.
Gerberís Great Contest
For many businesses, contests and promotions via social media are uncharted territory. This article highlights what Gerber did right in their recent campaign.
“It’s always scary changing your website even when you know you need an update. Lots of times you feel like you are on an island and the people developing your website could care less if they respond to your concerns or not. Not only did Lindsay and her staff stay in constant contact with me through the entire process, they responded immediately to each question, and improved on my own ideas for the site. They thought of things that I would have never considered and have also taken my haphazard social media postings and formed a consistent strategy that is sure to blow the doors off anything I have done before. I feel like I have gotten many times over my money’s worth already. Thanks Lindsay and team!”
-Dr. Chris Griffin, Ripley, MS, The Capacity Academy
Wow, you really know what you are doing & I am impressed! CelebritySites took my dead website & literally brought it to life! I never realized what I was missing until my site was completely revamped! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Traci Bild
Like any vehicle, it will run smoothly if
and only if
1) the right fuel is used, 2) you make it a priority to maintain it, 3) and you have a great mechanic! As a business owner, having your team in place is critical to success. I was happy with my original website; giving birth to it was a process. But after a while, as it grows so do your needs. You change or your brand changes. It was not a coincidence that I met Lindsay Dicks from Celebrity Sites; it was timeÖcall it synchronicity at work. I had been rethinking my website and needed to delegate more of what I was choosing not to do regarding social media and web maintenance. I have never been so impressed by their professionalism, dedication or follow-through. They are there at a moments notice to work through my questions, my ideas or concerns. I give them straight A pluses. They have me for LIFE.
- Sallie Felton, Life Coach/Transition Specialist, International Talk Radio Host
#1 Best Selling Author, IF IíM SO SMART, WHY CANíT I GET RID OF THIS CLUTTER?
“The online world is a great place to make money and gain notoriety but it can be a tremendous waste of resources if you don’t have the right team working with you. When my previous consulting company was charging me outrageous prices and failing to deliver time and time again, I turned to Celebrity Sites®. Since then my online campaigns have turned around 180 degrees! Its great having Celebrity Sites® on my team, helping me grow my business and my profits. Don’t wait until its too late, call them today. Trust me, you can’t afford to wait!”
- Chris Hurn, President & CEO, Mercantile Capital Corporation®
Want to hear Ka-ching again?
Well, if your website’s dead, not making money and you don’t how to fix it – good news, there’s an answer.
Call Lindsay Dicks and her staff at CelebritySites!
They simply know the ’stuff’ you and I don’t – important ’stuff’ that actually works, creating a website that gets the phone to ring… and online sales to grow!
So, humble yourself, just a little
, like we did, and let these guys replace or revitalize your old billboard
type website with a dynamic marketing platform one that’s designed to ‘pull’ in sales in a completely different way.
It’s more than a website – it’s a complete, pedal to the metal, marketing strategy! And, it’s more than worth the little ’shot’ to the ego.
One last thing…forget generalities – check this out! Our site was basically ‘dead in the water’ until Lindsay and her gang turned it into an interest grabbing, marketing platform.
NOW, we enjoy 1st page ranking
on, not one, but THREE of our main keywords. Our website went from an online brochure to a virtual “living, breathing, marketing machine!
Yeah, we like the folks at CelebritySites.com a lot. YOU will too!
- Daniel J. Liebrecht Clean Guru LLC