I cannot believe we are into November already! And I don’t know about where you live, but where our office is located Christmas is ALREADY going up! It will be here before we know it and so will the New Year. Not sure if I’m ready for all of that yet!
Before the New Year is here, if there is anything that we can help you with your website needs- don’t hesitate to ask!
Enjoy this week’s alert!
Lindsay’s FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 11/2/12 Edition
Weekly Wordpress Plugin: Social Login
Encourage client interaction by allowing your customers to comment on your blog posts through their social media sites
Can Private People Really Have a Social Brand on Facebook?
This post gives great tips on how to strike the delicate balance between private and public for business professionals in today’s social media.
How to Find Blogging Inspiration & 20 Blogging Ideas
- Look at current trends, extrapolate them, and make a prediction for the future of your industry.
- Find a current topic of debate and express your own, new, different view on the issue.
- Make a list of common myths and misconceptions about your industry and debunk them.
- Compare the old and new ways of conducting your business
- Do a comparison of your national market to markets abroad.
- Check Digg, StumbleUpon and Quora to find out what’s most popular right now, and what questions people are seeking answers to. Then provide the information they want on your blog.
Getting your business on Yelp
This author interviewed a Yelp Community Manager to learn more about the increasing importance of business listings on the site.
Email Marketing is Alive and Well
Are email marketing campaigns effective? These statistics say YES.
Facebook SEO and BeastRank: 12 Potential Ranking Factors for the Upcoming Facebook Search Engine
As Facebook continues to privately develop a search engine, business owners need to be aware of just how much weight their social media participation will begin to carry.
Gerber’s Great Contest
For many businesses, contests and promotions via social media are uncharted territory. This article highlights what Gerber did right in their recent campaign.