SEO and SMM Alert- 11/2/12 Edition
Posted Friday, November 2nd, 2012 by Lindsay Dicks
I cannot believe we are into November already! And I donít know about where you live, but where our office is located Christmas is ALREADY going up! It will be here before we know it and so will the New Year. Not sure if Iím ready for all of that yet!
Before the New Year is here, if there is anything that we can help you with your website needs- donít hesitate to ask!
Enjoy this weekís alert!
Lindsayís FAV SEO and SMM Alerts- 11/2/12 Edition
Weekly Wordpress Plugin: Social Login
Encourage client interaction by allowing your customers to comment on your blog posts through their social media sites
Can Private People Really Have a Social Brand on Facebook?
This post gives great tips on how to strike the delicate balance between private and public for business professionals in todayís social media.
How to Find Blogging Inspiration & 20 Blogging Ideas
- Look at current trends, extrapolate them, and make a prediction for the future of your industry.
- Find a current topic of debate and express your own, new, different view on the issue.
- Make a list of common myths and misconceptions about your industry and debunk them.
- Compare the old and new ways of conducting your business
- Do a comparison of your national market to markets abroad.
- Check Digg, StumbleUpon and Quora to find out whatís most popular right now, and what questions people are seeking answers to. Then provide the information they want on your blog.
Getting your business on Yelp
This author interviewed a Yelp Community Manager to learn more about the increasing importance of business listings on the site.
Email Marketing is Alive and Well
Are email marketing campaigns effective? These statistics say YES.
Facebook SEO and BeastRank: 12 Potential Ranking Factors for the Upcoming Facebook Search Engine
As Facebook continues to privately develop a search engine, business owners need to be aware of just how much weight their social media participation will begin to carry.
Gerberís Great Contest
For many businesses, contests and promotions via social media are uncharted territory. This article highlights what Gerber did right in their recent campaign.
- SEO and SMM Alert- 8/24/12 Edition
- Lindsay’s SEO and SMM Alert – 10/15/10 Addition
- SEO and SMM Alert- 1/7/11 Addition
- SEO and SMM Alert- 9/14/12 Edition
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas… SEO and SMM Alert- 12/24/10 Addition
Want to hear Ka-ching again?
Well, if your website’s dead, not making money and you don’t how to fix it – good news, there’s an answer.
Call Lindsay Dicks and her staff at CelebritySites!
They simply know the ’stuff’ you and I don’t – important ’stuff’ that actually works, creating a website that gets the phone to ring… and online sales to grow!
So, humble yourself, just a little
, like we did, and let these guys replace or revitalize your old billboard
type website with a dynamic marketing platform one that’s designed to ‘pull’ in sales in a completely different way.
It’s more than a website – it’s a complete, pedal to the metal, marketing strategy! And, it’s more than worth the little ’shot’ to the ego.
One last thing…forget generalities – check this out! Our site was basically ‘dead in the water’ until Lindsay and her gang turned it into an interest grabbing, marketing platform.
NOW, we enjoy 1st page ranking
on, not one, but THREE of our main keywords. Our website went from an online brochure to a virtual “living, breathing, marketing machine!
Yeah, we like the folks at CelebritySites.com a lot. YOU will too!
- Daniel J. Liebrecht Clean Guru LLC
Just wanted to take a minute to thank Celebrity Sites. Making that first impression of what our business is about is very important.
Celebrity Sites has done more in just a couple of months than we did in the last 6 years which was nothing because we tried different things but were just were not on track. You knew where to start and how to get there in lighting speed. You guys not only listened to our ideas but gave some great ideas. Whenever we needed to talk to you, you were right there, by email or phone – you name it, you responded. We are so excited every day to see Larry’s Big Idea take shape. The website is second to none thanks to Lindsay and is improving weekly. The ideas that Jack and Nick come up with at each meeting are awesome.
If anyone out there is considering launching their business to just the next level forget it. Get in the elevator with Celebrity Sites and they will take you to the top floor (Penthouse). Stay tuned for more!
Like any vehicle, it will run smoothly if
and only if
1) the right fuel is used, 2) you make it a priority to maintain it, 3) and you have a great mechanic! As a business owner, having your team in place is critical to success. I was happy with my original website; giving birth to it was a process. But after a while, as it grows so do your needs. You change or your brand changes. It was not a coincidence that I met Lindsay Dicks from Celebrity Sites; it was timeÖcall it synchronicity at work. I had been rethinking my website and needed to delegate more of what I was choosing not to do regarding social media
and web maintenance. I have never been so impressed by their professionalism, dedication or follow-through. They are there at a moments notice to work through my questions, my ideas or concerns. I give them straight A pluses. They have me for LIFE.
- Sallie Felton, Life Coach/Transition Specialist, International Talk Radio Host
#1 Best Selling Author, IF IíM SO SMART, WHY CANíT I GET RID OF THIS CLUTTER?
Thanks Celebrity Sites®! With your help we just got picked up on a worldwide site for our music buffet option. They even put it on the front page of their site as a “breakthrough”! Our site, art and design looks fantastic. Well done! We couldn’t do it without you!”
- Yeosh and Jon
Push Button Productions
Wow, you really know what you are doing & I am impressed! CelebritySites took my dead website & literally brought it to life! I never realized what I was missing until my site was completely revamped! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Traci Bild