Five Apps to Help You With Your Social Media Presence
Posting on the go is a great way to show your clients what your business is up to in day-to-day life. You can post pictures from social events for your clients, informational workshops and seminars, and pictures of you and your staff hard at work. And since inspiration doesn’t always come at the most convenient time (aka, when you’re at your computer), your smartphones allows you to post a great tip you’ve come up with or article you’ve found anytime, anywhere.
However, some people are concerned about how to get those pictures and text updates posted while out and about. Luckily, the main social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and the list goes on) all have free apps for both iPhone and Android devices. And to help you make those posts the best they can be, here are five apps you can use on the road to help you get content up on the go.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite saves you time by allowing you so post to several of the major social networks at once. No longer do you need to log in to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn individually to post once status update. It also allows you to schedule posts to go out at a later date and/or time. Available for both iPhone and Android.
- ManageFlitter: This site will make managing an overflowing Twitter account so much easier. It helps you make sure you’re only following people you want updates from, see who’s unfollowed you, figure out the best time to post, and all around makes maintaining your Twitter account easier. Desktop only.
- Magisto: Did you take a great video at a company event, but there’s just that one moment that throws the video off? Try using Magisto which allows you to trim and make basic edits to videos right on your smartphone. Available for iPhone and Android.
- Fotor Photo Editor: This photo-editing app is currently the #2 app overall in Apple’s app store. It’s also available for Android. Not only can you take pictures straight from the app, but it contains great editing tools to help you quickly clean up a photo. Once you’re happy with how it looks, you can post it to social media accounts from within the app.
- Postling: This is a really great all-in-one monitoring system for your social media accounts. Not only can you post to your blog and social media accounts from the app, but it allows you to track mentions of your name or business so you can respond quickly. You also receive notifications when you get reviews on Yelp and CitySearch. The iPhone app is free with a $10/month paid online account. Android app is coming soon.
Still looking for more social media help? Don’t hesitate to contact me for all your social media needs!